Technical parts and elements made of polyurethane foam - styrofoams
We produce technical parts and consumer goods from soft, semi-hard, hard and integral polyurethane foam – styrofoam.
• good mechanical properties (in proportion to the density);
• good electrical and thermal insulation properties,
• good sound insulation,
• possibility to choose the density,
• resistance to microorganisms, insects and rodents,
• odorless and non-toxic.
Due to their exceptional characteristics, polyurethane foam has found wide application in:
• industry (for making parts with and without metal inserts that meet high structural requirements);
• thermal insulation (boilers, heat pipes, thermos-reservoirs, thermos bottles, etc.);
• in the temperature range of exploitation from -150 degrees C to +130 degrees C;
• electrical industry;
• production of transport packaging;
• sound insulation, etc.